A financial firm is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include assisting in daily office needs and assisting with our company's general activities. The ideal candidate should be proficient in Office 365 applications and comfortable on the phone. He/She should be a self-starter, but also be able to follow directions to get the job done accurately and efficiently. He/She should be highly motivated, and energetic, as well as thoughtful and intuitive.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to applications, paperwork, pending business, scheduling, working with recruits, setting calendar appointments, assisting with phones, running personal and business errands, etc.
- Full Time/40 hours
- Pleasant work environment, fast paced, positive environment filled with co-workers who feel like family!
- Previous Office Experience Required
- Competency with MS Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, Email and Computers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow to manage daily responsibilities, meet deadlines, and prioritize
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive
- Strong personal integrity and ability to work independently but also in groups