The Customer Service Representative provides excellent customer experience for potential and existing customers. They identify opportunities to cross sell and coordinates with sales specialists for follow up.
- Provides personalized, professional customer service experience through building trust and developing strong customer relationships.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding coverages, billing, claims or products by following established agency processes and procedures.
- Processes changes to existing accounts and policies.
- Assists customers with claims by directing them to the appropriate claims department contacts and resources.
- Performs dailiy administrative functions to assist the agency owner.
- Assists with cash handling and banking activities.
- Participates in reviews of existing coverages and may advise customers regarding policy options.
- Estimates and quotes policy premiums complying with underwriting guidelines.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities during customer interactions and takes appropriate action.
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. We will assist with licensing for the right person.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experienced with PC Software applications (Microsoft Office suites, Internet Explorer)