Alliance Home Health care and Equipment Services, Inc. Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $46,000 to $52,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
- Coordinate patient care with case managers, doctors, nursing homes, hospitals, home care agencies, Medicaid office.
- Enter pertinent clinical information to update and share with other health care facilities, case managers, doctor’s office and Medicaid office.
- Follow up on admitted and discharged patient and update their status on incident reports.
- Assist the Director of Nurse when necessary.
- Follow with doctor’s office to ensure clinical documents are signed when needed.
- Attend a weekly and monthly meeting with Medicaid and other agencies in regards to patient care.
Alliance Home Health care and Equipment Services, Inc.
Our company is primarily engaged with providing home health services such as Skilled Nursing, Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy and Home Health Aides. We have been in the industry since 2006 and our success depends on our excellent team that works for this company. We have an excellent track record on our services and the staff are very friendly, helpful and fun to work with.
7826 Eastern Avenue NW WashingtonWashington, DC
HealthcareView all jobs at Alliance Home Health care and Equipment Services, Inc.