Job Description: Alliance is looking for a strong candidate to join our team. Responsibility would be to ensure that scheduling for all clients, according to their plan of care are met. This includes staffing caregivers to provide care to clients in their home, entering schedules into the computer and maintain accuracy with authorizations. Work with time sensitive services. Have excellent communication skills to make phone calls to client, caregivers and well as interacting with other professionals. Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment, ability to multi-task and be proactive yet maintain confidentiality. Choose a career with Alliance Home Care where our clients come first. Work effectively with team members who share your passion for seniors.
Interested candidates must possess:
- Exemplary accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft applications/data entry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attendance/reliability
- Ability to prioritize and focus within a hectic work environment
- Outgoing, positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Self starter who takes initiative
- High School Graduate
- Preferable prior Home Care Experience
- Be able to work with various personalities and types of individuals, including geriatric clients.
- Demonstrate a good listening skill and strong attention to detail while working accurately.
- Ability to work effectively independently and with a team approach
- Be above average in dependability
Company benefits include major medical; dental program, PTO and a 401K plan are available.
Powered by JazzHR
Alliance Home Health Services