THERAPIST / SOCIAL WORKER
Children & Youth and Adults
Must be qualified through valid degree/license/training
- Determine clinical appropriateness of clients for out-patient treatment
- Review, facilitate and complete initial assessments
- Foster the development of Treatment Plans
- Facilitate individual, group and/or family counseling sessions according to Treatment Plans, and Professional/Certification standards.
- Complete all required documentation as indicated by certification and program standards.
- Give, receive & implement constructive feedback.
- Work Independently and with a team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Substance abuse counseling; Psychosocial therapy; Listening; Verbal communication; Resolving conflict; Mental health, Legal Compliance; Interviewing Skills; Building Relationships; People skills; Teamwork; EHR proficiency; Knowledge of generally accepted practice standards in the Behavioral healthcare field. Must be proficient in Spanish & English.
AHS has 6 NHSC site locations
Licensed staff (LCSW & LPC) may be eligible for student loan forgiveness
Email Resume to: email@example.com
or send to:
Alliance Healthcare Services/BI-L Therapist
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Or fax to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"
Comprehensive Counseling Network, each of which has provided services in the Memphis/Shelby County area for over 45 years. We are proud that our tradition of commitment to serving our community continues today.