(Prefer LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:30pm
in Human Services Related Field Required
- Conducts telephone crisis assessment to determine appropriate crisis response for callers.
- Performs mental health assessments on individuals n mental health crisis both in the Center & in the field, & makes determination for appropriate disposition for those individuals.
- Arranges for admission to inpatient facilities, CSU, Crisis Respite, residential treatment facilities, etc.
- Completes required pre-certifications with the individual's insurance for these admissions.
- Must be qualified through degree/license/training to perform mandatory prescreening assessments, and complete a Certificate of need for involuntary inpatient admissions.
- Records caller & response information in the Center's database.
- Other duties as assigned.
AHS has 6 NHSC site locations
Licensed staff (LCSW & LPC) may be eligible for student loan forgiveness
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to:
Alliance Healthcare Services/CSC
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Or fax to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"