PART TIME WEEKENDS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
7:00am - 3:30pm
GENERAL FUNCTION: The person occupying this position provides direct oversight to CAC and CSU employees and oversees the assessment, referral, and admissions process during the assigned shift as dictated by Alliance Healthcare Services funding sources and regulatory agencies. This person provides direct services to individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis, participates in the delivery of crisis services to those individuals, and performs other responsibilities as assigned by senior staff.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Performs administrative and clinical supervision of program staff within scope.
QUALIFICATIONS; KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED TRAINING: Master’s degree or higher is preferred in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health or related area with an independent license in his/her mental health discipline with experience working in a mental health setting. Ability to work effectively in a crisis service delivery setting dealing with individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis. Ability to use mature judgment in problem resolution and to formulate appropriate crisis intervention strategies for Center clients. The person must be able to demonstrate self-motivation, and excellent communication skills, and ability to work well with others. The person must be a good listener, possess the ability to be supportive, and be able to help others to achieve a feeling of well-being.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure staff are answering the telephone on the first ring, using appropriate greetings, and attempting to obtain all pertinent clinical and demographic information to meet the caller’s needs.
2. Monitor staff to ensure complete and accurate information is being obtained, documented, and entered into the computer.
3. Monitor staff members’ arrival and departure times documenting this information on the printed schedule.
4. Manage wait times for patients in CAC, with the goal of having all calls assigned, completed and transferred within agency protocols.
5. Provide oversight to staff by reviewing cases, providing direction, and ensuring the required standards are being met.
6. Work directly with patients, family members, or referral sources to resolve any issues during the scheduled shift.
7. Monitor the ordering of food for CAC and CSU snacks and meals based upon agency protocols.
Email resume to:
or send to:
Alliance Healthcare Services/CSC Shift Lead
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Or fax to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"