Master's Level Bilingual Therapist
Alliance Healthcare Services Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
BILINGUAL THERAPIST – (MASTER’S LEVEL)
The person occupying this position provides direct services to clients of Alliance Healthcare Services. This person participates in outreach/consultation, education activities, and assumes other responsibilities as delegated by senior staff.
QUALIFICATIONS; KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED TRAINING:
Must be licensed eligible, bilingual and qualified through valid degree/license/training. Must have experience with substance abuse counseling, psychosocial therapy, active listening, verbal communication, conflict resolution, mental health, legal compliance, interviewing skills, building relationships, interpersonal skills, teamwork, HER proficiency, have knowledge of generally accepted practice standards in the behavioral healthcare field. Must be proficient in Spanish and English.
JOB DUTIES CAN INCLUDE:
- Determine clinical appropriateness of clients for out-patient treatment
- Review, facilitate and complete initial assessments
- Foster the development of Treatment Plans
- Facilitate individual, group and/or family counseling sessions according to Treatment Plans, and Professional/Certification standards
- Complete all required documentation as indicated by certification and program standards
- Give, receive and implement constructive feedback
- Work independently with a team
AHS has 6 NHSC site locations
Employees may be eligible for student loan forgiveness
Send resume to:
or mail resume to:
ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Human Resources – Bilingual Master's Therapist
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
or fax resume to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"
Alliance Healthcare Services
Our not-for-profit organization is the largest comprehensive behavioral health provider in Shelby County. We offer outpatient, intensive outpatient, home-based, and community based programs, including a continuum of crisis services to over 22,000 residents of Shelby County and the surrounding areas.