Alliance HR is looking for an experienced machine operator to become an integral part of our team in La Vergne, TN!
Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position are to set up and maintain proper machine operation while maintaining the best quality possible for retail packages.
Responsibilities and Duties – may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and perform safe start-ups at the beginning of each shift.
- Think safety
- Conduct prompt start-ups, timely shutdowns, and precise changeovers from one product to another
- Stack product off the line onto pallets in a neat and uniform manner
- Record accurate production output and downtime
- Maintain proper sanitation around machines according to plant GMPs
- Complete all SQF related documentation
- Follow all Food Safety procedures and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel, possibly including, but not limited to, breakout, stacking, and cleaning
- Strong attendance and good safety/sanitation history
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Must be fully engaged to the task of being a Machine Operator
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- Willing to work any shift if required
- Ability to bend to lift cases to be loaded and stacked on pallets
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of finished product
- Possess some mechanical ability
- Previous machine operator experience required
3:30pm - 12:00am
Overtime as needed.
Pay: $13.50 / hr
Subject to Background Check, Drug Screen, & E-Verify