Alliance Group Technologies Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perform preventive maintenance, calibration, service, set up and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems associated with GMP/GLP processes.
To maintain HVAC and refrigeration equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
1. Maintenance Work: Knowledge and experience working with VAV/CAV supply and exhaust systems. Be able to work comfortably alone around high and low pressure steam, Chilled Water, Glycol, Pneumatics and Electricity. Must have Technical Skills in pipefitting, brazing, soldering and pipe threading. Strong troubleshooting skills in controls. Johnson Controls, Metasys System/BMS is a plus. Must carry a universal Refrigerant recovery card, and the skills to operate the equipment. Must read blueprints and have knowledge of all state and local codes. Ability to work in a multi-craft atmosphere, assist other crafts as needed basis.
2. Safety: Requires that all work be in a safe manner within all local and corporate safety procedures and practices.
3. Quality/Environmental Compliance: Complete all regulatory training prior to conducting work. Perform all work activities utilizing the appropriate procedures to include GMP/GLP, organizations, department or local requirements. Perform all work utilizing the appropriate environmental regulations and policies. Complete appropriate documentation associated with maintenance activities. Manage individual ITP to ensure compliance. Attend appropriate training to include technical and regulatory. May be required to attend some offsite technical training for development of job skills
4. Administrative: Utilize applicable computer systems to input time, enter work order closing notes for unavailable hours, access e-mail, access SDS, access safety manual, procedures, training and a variety of corporate systems. Work closely with immediate supervisor in the performance management process to include the development of personal performance and development plan.
5. Interpersonal skills:
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate ability to work within a work team concept
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
- Working in areas where chemical and biological or allergens hazards may exist.
- Wearing of PPE/working from ladders scaffolds and lifts. Lifting of 20+ pounds.
- Will be required at times to work in awkward and cramped positions.
- Confined space entries are sometimes required.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Ability to learn, utilize and apply a variety of computer applications.
- Formal H.V.A.C. training program or completion of apprenticeship program.
- Universal Refrigerant required; Backflow Preventer a plus
Alliance Group Technologies
ConstructionView all jobs at Alliance Group Technologies