Truck Driver, Class A - Home Daily
- Posted: over a month ago
Alliance Door Products in Wilsonville, OR is hiring for a CDL Class A Truck Driver (Home Daily) position.
ROLE: Transport materials to our various customers in a safe and timely manner while maintaining the highest level of quality, service, and support.
HOURS: Full-time, 40-50 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Weekends off and home daily.
- Maintain work records, logs, and time sheets.
- Perform pre & post trip inspections.
- Convey loads to their destination in a safe and timely manner.
- Inspect material securing equipment such as cables, chains, binders and straps and inform supervisor of any defects in need of attention.
- Secure all materials properly to insure safe transport and compliance with DOT regulation
- Assist with loading, unloading of materials and coordinates activities of workers helping to load and unload.
- Wear company issued Personal Protective Equipment while on all job sites.
- Operate in team-atmosphere and assist supervisor and co-workers in performance of duties.
- Attention to accuracy, detail, quality and service
- Good knowledge of roads
- CDL Class A required
- Flexibility to constantly changing conditions-both as they relate to work schedule, and conditions.
- Knowledge of the Door Industry and Products
- Creative and solution orientated problem solving skills
- Able to perform frequent or continuous lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling climbing or similar body and limb movement
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage - $25+ DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's leading distributors of high-quality door products. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company. Location: 97070
As a standard part of the employment application process Alliance Door Products may request employment references. Alliance Door Products will not contact my current employer or any of my employment references without my consent.
Job offer is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Alliance Door Products
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Alliance Door Products