Production Assembler (Day Shift)
Alliance Door Products Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to grow skills and knowledge in a building materials industry trade that offers long-term career growth opportunities? Become someone stronger and more confident through your job, and pursue excellence with a team who cares about one another. The Alliance Door Products door shop team enjoys a regular work schedule, Monday-Friday, competitive wages and career growth opportunities, and a small and hard-working team that provides beautiful and quality products to keep families and businesses warm and secure. You will be part of a family-friendly work environment and join a group of people who have your back and challenge you to become someone better.
As a Door Shop Assembler, you will have the opportunity to be trained to use saws, cut-out machines, and pneumatic and power tools to construct quality, attractive new door systems for delivery to customers throughout Oregon. Training is provided, no experience is necessary for motivated candidates. Must be able to read a tape measure to the 16th / inch consistently, follow safety procedures, lift door units averaging 40-70 lbs, and safely operate hand tools and automated equipment with training.
ROLE: The Door Shop Assembler builds high-quality and attractive door systems using machining equipment, assembly stations, routers, and pneumatic and power tools.
HOURS: Day Shift, 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday through Friday. Some overtime needed, typically 5-10 hours per week (working as late as 4:30PM).
- Pull, prepare, and machine wood millwork components.
- Operate machinery and tools to create pre-hung doors and door systems ready to be installed in a rough opening at a jobsite.
- Read and accurately build units according work orders, and receive written and verbal instructions for work completion.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A team player with positive communication skills.
- Hard working, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Possess vision abilities include peripheral vision.
- Able to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to regularly lift/move/manipulate up to 60 pounds, and occasionally lift door units up 100 pounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $16/Hr and up depending on experience, multiple raises available in first year.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's leading distributors of high-quality door products. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Alliance Door Products is a drug-free workplace. Job offer is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Alliance Door Products
ManufacturingView all jobs at Alliance Door Products