Alliance Construction Solutions Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alliance Construction Solutions is a Denver, Colorado general contractor seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! The Superintendent is responsible for being completely familiar with the subcontracts and purchase orders in order to effectively manage the activities of the subcontractors accordingly. The Superintendent is the daily construction site representative to the Owner and has a primary responsibility of facilitating and/or escalating all questions, concerns or instructions issued from the Owner to appropriate channels.
The Superintendent is charged with the overall project coordination, management of self-performed work activities of ACS craft personnel, safety, quality control, manpower analysis and scheduling.
- Coordinate day-to-day assurance activities.
- Be completely familiar with the plans, specifications, addenda, change orders, subcontracts and contract documents.
- Review manpower analysis and utilization and make recommendations of craft personnel (our own and other contractors) provided for the project.
- Coordinate and verify field engineering activities.
- Review construction activities to ensure that performance of work is carried out in accordance with the Contract Documents and the Client’s expectations.
- Safety – including training, monitoring, enforcement and all associated paperwork.
- Review and coordinate scheduling and expediting with Project Engineer.
- Monitor daily reports from subcontractors and maintain ACS daily logs.
- Coordinate all owner building turnover activities with various trades.
- Field purchasing
- Facilitate weekly subcontractor coordination meetings.
- 5 Years of experience
Alliance Construction SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great culture, leadership and benefits!
We are a full service commercial General Contractor located in Denver, CO. Our leaders are personally involved in each department, providing direction and insight for everything we do. There are clear lines of communication and decision-makers for every project. We practice an open-door policy where employees are encouraged to engage with our leaders for guidance and support. Our company size allows for a personable, engaged atmosphere where employees feel like family. We are a team of builders- we grow as a team and promote from within.
7535 Hilltop CircleSeattle, WA