Alliance is looking for someone who is inquisitive, energetic, hard-working, highly motivated and committed to providing superior customer service to clients and to assist in managing our team. This role is responsible for assisting the Manager of our company in maintaining all aspects of property operations, monitoring and leading the Customer Service department, taking the lead in employee training, motivation and development. This individual will be a key contact person for clients, providing unparalleled customer service at all times.
This position starts at the entry level. The expectation will be that, over time, and under the direction and guidance of the Management team, the entry level candidate will become eligible for a position in upper management. Seniority is not a factor at our company; promotions are merit based.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Fully understanding client and customer needs and provide a professional channel for communication.
• Create in person conversations with existing clients and new customers to discuss product and service needs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of client service and product offerings, special promotions and track campaign results, adjusting and making recommendations as necessary.
- Deliver a professional customer service experience to clients and customers alike, including product and service knowledge, multi-tasking, problem solving and add-on sales as needed. Candidate must be comfortable with face to face customer service and sales - meet and greets are essential to our business!
- Implementation of client marketing plans, including product positioning in retail locations, campaign strategies and tactics to connect with the proper demographics, and tracking demographic trends of the Vancouver metro area.
• Work closely with other teams to meet or exceed client campaign goals.
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
We are looking for a dynamic person who will add the strength of their unique industry experience and personality to an already wonderful team of committed employees.
We are looking for candidates who have...
• Experience in multiple areas of customer service, specifically client services is a plus
• Proven leadership / management experience
• Excellent communication, teamwork and conflict resolution skills
• Willingness and ability to be trained and learn from entry level into a management position
• Great communication skills
• A positive, can-do attitude
• An organized thought process and can complete tasks under pressure