Ready for an Extraordinary Relationship?
You have worked very hard to achieve the level of success you have, and we would love to be a part of helping you continue your journey and legacy.
At Alliance America, we combine strength, service, and support to ensure that our Advisors are well-positioned to meet the needs of their clients while building long-term, sustainable relationships. Just a few examples:
- Entrepreneurial: As an Independent Advisor, you have control over your work/life balance and income potential. There is no salary caps or limits to your potential. Your compensation is a direct reflection on your skill, commitment and determination.
- Resources: We invest in you and your ability to be efficient. We have created top tier programs to arm you with the technology, cybersecurity, product platforms and marketing to compete with and exceed client’s expectations.
- Support Network: We have an internal framework within our firm to help ensure industry compliance, protocols and insight. Management and case managers constantly review products and opportunities to ensure our Advisors have the most current information available.
- Concierge Services: Our success is derived from creating a Concierge/Top Producer environment for our Advisors. You will be assigned a substantial in-house support staff, dedicated to helping you succeed.
- Independence and Focus: We believe in the philosophy of doing one thing and doing it well, for us, that's retirement income planning. As an independent financial planning firm, we work with some of the largest, most highly rated and conservative financial organizations in the country. With access to both securities and insurance products, you can truly provide expert advice for full market participation that is in the best interest of your client.
- Team Mentality and Culture: Alliance America is a team of like-minded individuals striving to create an environment where all can contribute to the success of our partners and the community. Our agents network with each other and their internal team to develop unique strategies that fit your customers individual needs.
- Flexible Presentation Format: While travel is common and required, Alliance America provides you with the flexibility to conduct virtual appointment with company provided GoToMeeting software. Our goal is to improve your life/work balance by keeping you close to home.
Required Knowledge And Skills
- 3 years of Industry Experience
- Active Life Insurance License - Required
- Series 65 or ChFC - Required
- Demonstrated ability to sell products and services to investment clients; evidence of strong sales results. Experience with fee based/retirement plans required.
- Knowledge of financial concepts, investment products, portfolio analysis, goal setting and cash flow; knowledge of the securities industry, financial planning and investment management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point). Proficient with CRM systems
- Ability to approach problems/decisions with sound judgment
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Advanced listening, written and oral communication skills; strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarization with Virtual Meeting formats; ability to learn new software programs to improve your effectiveness in providing outstanding retirement planning advice.
Financial Advisors who work with Alliance America enjoy the benefits of an experienced and constantly evolving national company.
- A competitive compensation program based on your skills and determination
- A highly unique and proven sales system that requires Zero prospecting
- Appointments with existing clients, who are not only expecting you, but look forward to meeting with you.
- Access to both securities and insurance products to provide expert advice for full market participation
- A competitive platform that may improve the financial position of your existing customers
- The flexibility to conduct virtual sales and reviews to limit your road time, allowing you more time with your family.
- Support of a fully staffed home office to ensure industry compliance, protocols and insights
If our opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you and you would like to learn more, please apply now or call (800) 589-2999 or schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/hlaplante/career-opportunity.
Opportunities available: TN, AL, GA, PA, MI
As an independent financial planning firm, we work with some of the largest, most highly rated and conservative financial organizations in the country. Being independent means that we work for you, not the companies we represent. This not only gives us a competitive edge, it also enables us to focus on what's important, you, our client.
Because sound financial advice is the cornerstone of any retirement plan, we work through a vast network of local, experienced, insurance and financial professionals who will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your individual planning goals. These individuals meet our high standards of professionalism, education and experience and can give your financial or retirement plan the focus and attention it deserves.