WHO WE ARE:
Alliance ABA Therapy is a mission-based organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities (learn more at www.allianceabatherapy.com).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a BCBA to provide ABA services in Northern Virginia (Fairfax, Prince William, and Stafford counties). We are looking for employees who are flexible in spirit, have a positive attitude and are capable of supporting people with significant behavioral challenges.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time BCBAs to provide Applied Behavior Analysis services to children with autism in their homes in Fairfax, Prince William and Fredericksburg area. The BCBA will be responsible for maintaining a clinical caseload of 8-15 clients depending on the needs of their clients.
We offer a salary of $65,000-75,000 and are looking for BCBAs who are dedicated to client care and staff development.
SIGN ON BONUS:
We offer a competitive sign on bonus for the BCBA position -- $500 at time of hire, $1,500 awarded after 6 months of successful full-time. Part time BCBAs will receive a pro-rated bonus.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with match
- 4 weeks Vacation time, Sick and Personal Leave
- Paid holidays
- Short Term Disability
- PAID Maternity Leave
- $10,000 life insurance plan
- Paid CEUs throughout the year
- Travel stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee discounts to local vendors
WHAT THE BCBA NEEDS TO HAVE:
- Current BCBA certification/license is required
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities or behavioral issues
- Excellent time management skills, experience managing caseload and on special projects, and displays exceptional teamwork skills to create a positive work environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- The position involves traveling to clients throughout our service area - which includes Fairfax, Prince William, and Stafford County.
WHAT THE BCBA WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Develop and implement individualized behavior intervention programs based on child's needs to include behavior acquisition and reduction programs using principles of ABA
- Design collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
- Supervise Behavior Technicians implementing ABA-based treatment plans
- Update treatment plans as necessary
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in the client’s home
- Coordinate Behavior Technicians schedules with the family
- Ensure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times
- Ensure contracts and billable hours are completed in accordance with funding sources and designated amounts, oversee communicating with families and funding sources to ensure program hours are attained, provide consistent and reliable case management and collaboration with families within funding requirements
MUST Have licensure as a BCBA.Applicants need not apply without the required credentials and experiences - Proof of credentials are required before first day of employment.
BCaBAs are welcome too!
All applicants must be able to meet our driving criteria and pass required background clearances. EOE. Drug-free workplace.