Service Tech - Residential HVAC
Allgeier Air Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allgeier Air is currently hiring for a full-time Service Tech - Residential HVAC to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems, and sell indoor comfort enhancements. This position earns $80,000 - $100,000/year + 10% commission and bonuses. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Health insurance
- An independent retirement plan (IRA)
- Paid holidays
- 52 hours of accrued paid vacation in the first year and 104 hours (after 2nd year)
- Life insurance
- A take-home vehicle, a cell phone, and uniforms
- Tool allowance
- Excellent training
- Family social events
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL SERVICE TECH - RESIDENTIAL HVAC
- Positive--a can-do attitude that helps you rise to challenges
- Career-minded'looking for more than a job
- Professional'present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Communication skills--the ability to explain technical information in layman's terms
- Pride in your work'real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem-solver--the ability to apply common sense to troubleshooting until the issue is resolved
Does this sound like you? If so, please continue reading!
ABOUT ALLGEIER AIR
Our exceptional employees wow our customers each and every day. As representatives of Louisville's Top HVAC provider, our tight-knit team proudly represents our company as they service, repair and replace residential gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, geothermal heating systems, and ducting. Not only do we install and service, our educated and experienced team has the opportunity to tap into their creative side by engineering and advising on new construction design projects! With over 70 years of experience, we know how to train our entry-level employees to be top-of-the-industry seasoned experts so that our customers' comfort and safety are always TOP priority. With us, there are no cutting corners. We believe in recommending only the highest quality brands and products which enhances our team's workmanship. Always seeking to improve, we provide a team-oriented, career-building, and supportive workplace. Get ready to love your job!
In order to hire, train, and retain the best, we offer top pay, exceptional benefits, and unparalleled career development. We not only train on technical skills but provide personal development training as well. We want our employees to value their jobs as much as we value their contributions to our company.
REQUIREMENTS OF A SERVICE TECH - RESIDENTIAL HVAC
- Have valid Kentucky HVAC licensure
- Industry-related skills
- A valid driver's license
- A good driving record
- Can pass a background check
- Can pass a drug screening
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Passion for customer service and the desire to build strong customer relationships
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet these requirements, don't delay. Apply to be a residential HVAC Service Tech today!
ConstructionView all jobs at Allgeier Air