Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What to expect:
We’re looking for the type of person who likes to start their day with a passion – to protect healthcare providers, patients, and the surgical equipment. Each day we strive to make a difference. It’s what gets us up in the morning. Our greatest strategic advantage lies in the diversity, knowledge, experience, and the dedication of our global team. We believe innovation is what pushes healthcare forward. And people like you are essential to help create that change.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Operate within Good Manufacturing Procedures (G.M.P) regulations and guidelines always in accordance with ISO13485.
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P’s) in place relevant to your work activities.
- Process customer complaints.
- Address customer concerns and issues, escalating them as necessary for job completion and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer price list in order entry and invoice system.
- Process customer orders, changes, returns and invoicing according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide documentation to accounting for bill processing of air and sea shipments.
- Distribute weekly open purchase order reports to customers and manager.
- 3PL inventory management and reconciliation.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and suggest solutions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes.
- Strategic/ tactical planning and implementation capabilities.
- Track open orders for lifecycle of the order.
- Other/ related duties as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Three of more years of related practical work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Analyze complex situations and make recommendations.
- Legible written communication between team members.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Proven skills and experience in business analysis and supply chain processes.
- Fishbowl and QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Compensation is only one part of the Employee Value Proposition that Alleset offers our employees. We strive to provide our employees and their loved ones with a competitive and engaging employee experience, focused on supporting their financial, physical and emotional wellbeing. Our benefits are centered around our greatest assets: employees and their families. They’re thoughtfully designed to enhance your health and wellbeing, and generous enough to make it easy for you to take good care of yourself.
Alleset is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Alleset is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia, Alleset is a global manufacturer of healthcare products, offering an industry-leading portfolio of high-quality, cost-effective consumable medical products and unparalleled support services. We design, develop, and manufacture products and services focused on protecting the patient, healthcare provider, and surgical equipment.
Alleset participates in the E-Verify Program
4142 Industry Way Flowery Branch Georgia 30542Flowery Branch, GA
Get fresh Customer Service Typing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.