1. Analyze data from various sources to compile a comprehensive picture of the overall business operational performance
2. Willingness to learn and extract data from company software systems
3. Conducts strategic financial, product, market or operational analysis.
4. Assists with product forecasting analysis.
5. Review business processes and provide advice/consultancy on improvements where required.
6. Conduct market assessments.
7. Develop periodic reports on a wide range of strategic and tactical analysis
8. Develop recommendations and prepare written and oral presentations to senior management
9. Develop performance measurements and analytical tools to improve operations
10. Performs other related duties, as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in an analyst position or equivalent
- BA/BS Degree in Business or related field; Graduate degree strongly preferred
- Some analytical modeling and data optimization experience
- Strong data & root cause analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback
- Excellent verbal, written and reading comprehension
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High ethical level; principle-centric with pragmatic implementation
· A team player able to work collaboratively and successfully across functions
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Experience in communicating effectively
· Attentive to detail
· Ability to undertake situations with a proactive and “hands-on” approach
· Commitment to lifelong learning and willingness to continuously upgrade skill set to excel at the requirements of the position
· Agile in the use of office software, systems and communication platforms
· Passion for a healthy lifestyle
SAFETY RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
· Responsible for safety performance in respective areas
· Supports a culture of safe production and operations; follows all workplace health and safety procedures
· Ensures the implementation of, adherence to, and enforcement of workplace health and safety requirements
· Ensures activities are completed to promote and enforce safe behaviours by supervisors, employees and vendors
· Ensures injury prevention efforts are effectively implemented. Fulfils responsibilities as outlined as per the company safety section in the employee manual
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Up to 10% travel may be required for this position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters in a professional office setting while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
It is the policy of ARG to prohibit discrimination of any type, and to afford equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and prospective employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The position is a full-time exempt position.