CMA/RMA/LPN- Sign-On Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Arlington, VA
POSITION: CMA/RMA or LPN
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Work as a member of a strong team to provide care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients. Performs the functions and procedures as identified by the provider. Assist in the delivery of professional medical care to the clinic population in accordance with Allergy Partners policies and procedures. Provides and reinforces patient and family teaching/counseling as requested by provider and conducts administrative duties that further patient care.
- High school diploma required.
- CMA/RMA from accredited program or ABR-OE required / or LPN
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one year of experience in a medical practice is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of OSHA guidelines for ambulatory practices.
- Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records, practice management and word processing software.
- Good communication skills and interaction with physicians.
- Neat, professional appearance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets patient and escorts them from the waiting room to exam rooms; prepares patients for exam or treatment; takes vital signs.
- Provides assistance to physician when requested.
- Performs allergy prick testing and/or intradermal testing as ordered by physician.
- Performs Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for testing and treatment.
- Administers biologic injections as ordered by physician.
- Administers allergy injections to shot patients as set forth on physician approved schedule.
- Monitors patients for possible adverse reaction following receipt of allergy injection.
- Answers patient-related telephone calls and respond according to clinical protocol.
- Follows standardized protocols and workflows.
- Follows up to obtain referrals and insurance authorization as requested and needed.
- Maintains clinical supply stock and medication samples.
- Completes appropriate documentation in patient’s electronic medical record.
- Collaborates with patients, colleagues and interdisciplinary team members to achieve desired outcomes.
- Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice.
- Attends CPR, OSHA, HIPAA, and Compliance training programs as required.
- Attends all regular meetings.
- Performs all other tasks and projects assigned by the Practice Manager.
- Complies with regulations, policies and procedures in the clinical area, according to all applicable state and federal laws.
- Reports all incidents accordingly to supervisor, Practice Manager or Compliance Officer as appropriate.
Allergy Partners P.A.
3833 North Fairfax DriveArlington, VA
Get fresh LPN Sign On Bonus jobs daily straight to your inbox!