- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a friendly and welcoming Receptionist to join our growing company. You will greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office and determine their reason for their visit. Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies. You will also monitor the inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary. We prefer candidates who have some experience in an administrative role, but we are willing to train the right person.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior administrative or clerical experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Allergy&Asthma Affiliates, Inc
Get fresh Part Time Medical Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.