**Sr. Account Specialist-Chronic Migraine - Salt Lake City, UT**
**Salt Lake City, Utah, United States** at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/10636/other-jobs-matching/location-only
8 hours agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Account Specialist for Chronic
Migraine promotes BOTOX to community practices and health systems,
with a focus on the Chronic Migraine indication, in partnership with the Account
Specialist for Spasticity and Movement Disorders counterpart. Customer accounts may include
community/private practices, community-based hospitals, academic medical centers,
and government accounts (military treatment facilities and/or Veteran's Affairs
Medical Centers). The Account Specialist
for Chronic Migraine develops and maintains relationships within various
accounts/departments such as neurology, pain medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation,
and primary care.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
% of Time or Importance
1. Promote BOTOX to meet/exceed sales goals in community/private practices as well as hospitals/health systems.
1. Continually analyze the business and develop/execute a growth-oriented business plan that will enable identification, training, and development of new BOTOX Chronic Migraine injectors and advocates.
1. Develop professional relationships at various levels within all relevant accounts/departments to further the use of BOTOX for the treatment of Chronic Migraine.
1. Identify/uncover customer needs (training, clinical, operational, reimbursement) and address with appropriate Allergan resources.
1. Expert delivery of anatomical/procedural information and training, including the appropriate use of anatomical terminology to train the BOTOX Chronic Migraine injection paradigm, while highlighting various anatomical and injection insights and considerations.
1. Provide BOTOX education and clinical/injection training for residents, fellows, and other key hospital personnel.
1. Collaborate with the Account Specialist for Spasticity and Movement Disorders and Account Specialist for Urology partners to promote BOTOX for approved indications and execute individual, department, or group resident/fellow trainings within hospital/health system accounts.
+ Bachelor's degree or higher is required
+ Minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferablypharmaceutical, medical device/equipment, industry related
+ Documented history of strong sales performance
+ Experience selling in neurology salesis preferred
+ Experience in managing a complex sellwith multiple decision-makers is preferred
+ Experience with Buy & Bill and/orSpecialty Pharmacy products is preferred
+ Experience selling in the hospital settingis preferred
+ Experience selling in a clinical/technical/consultativesales role is preferred
+ Ability to lift/pull 25-50 lb. trainingmodels
+ Valid driver's license
**Essential Skills, Experience, andCompetencies**
+ Excellent verbal/written communicationskills
+ Strong "Team Player" mentality and asuccessful history of working as an individual contributor within acollaborative team
+ Strong desire to "explore the unknown"and continuously enhance personal, professional, and account knowledge
+ Strong interpersonal skills toestablish positive, productive customer and partner relationships
+ Strong planning and organizationalskills
+ Strong presentation and facilitation skills
+ Strong negotiation/problem resolutionskills
+ Ability to analyze business, create andexecute an effective business plan
+ Ability to effectively prioritize andmanage a high-volume territory and multiple accounts
+ Ability to learn procedural, technical,clinical, and anatomical information quickly
+ Ability to communicate/present/train procedural,technical, clinical, and anatomical information to a variety of audiences
+ Ability to maintain effectiveness andpositive outlook during changes in work tasks, structure, or environment
+ Ability and willingness to meetnecessary hospital credentialing/vaccination requirements
+ Ability to travel adequately to coverterritory, as well as overnight attendance at scheduled training events andsales meetings
+ Ability to pass a pre-employment drugscreening test and meet safe driving requirements
Have questions or need assistance applying? Please contact our candidate hotline at 262-439-1936.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.