Sr Account Specialist - Chronic Migraine - Columbus, OH
Columbus, Ohio, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/9582/other-jobs-matching/location-only
6 hours agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist (NSS) communicates the value
proposition for BOTOX and other Neurological products within
the Neurosciences portfolio to achieve ongoing engagement with customers.
The NSS achieves this through use of strong selling skills and stellar account
planning involving all strategic stakeholders within a defined sales territory.
Primarily responsible for cultivating existing and new customer sales on
approved indications for BOTOX in the private practice and
community based clinic sectors with focus ineither Chronic Migraine orNeuroscience
The NSS uses advanced
selling skills to increase productivity of established injectors and to create
new injectors through teaching customers, tailoring approved sales messaging to
each decision-maker across the customer organization and assertiveness
throughout the sales interaction to overcome customer barriers.
The employee must conduct
their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and
with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements
include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial,
human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
The company offers
flexible career paths with a strong emphasis on opportunity for internal
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree orhigher is required
- Minimumfive years of pharmaceutical or medical device sales experience
- Proventrack record with documentation of successful sales performance
- Strongscience acumen needed to sell complexities of BOTOX forapproved indications.
- Neurologicalsales background preferred
- Customerknowledge with Neurologists and PMR in local area
- Injectablesales experience within a buy & bill Medicare Part B/Medical benefitenvironment or other comparable reimbursement experiences preferred
- Excellentinterpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with many diversecustomers and internal business partners
- Strongorganizational, analytical and business planning skills
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with manydiverse customer audiences, therapeutic decision makers, and other influencersexternally and internally
- Possessesstrong negotiation skills in a complex environment
- Abilityto work collaboratively in a team environment to drive business objectives
- Abilityto work in a sales driven environment and exceed goals
- Advancedsales ability to increase productivity of established injectors and to createnew injectors through teaching customers, tailoring approved sales messaging toeach decision-maker across the customer organization and assertivenessthroughout the sales interaction to overcome customer barriers
- Abilityto travel adequately to cover territory, as well as overnight attendance attraining meetings
- Abilityto drive a car and possess a valid and current driver's license
- Notbeen debarred or currently under investigation by the FDA for debarment action
- Ability to lift 35pounds
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.