Sr Account Consultant -Retina- Miami/Ft Lauderdale FL
Miami, Florida, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/10931/other-jobs-matching/location-only
5 hours agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
This is a Senior Account Consultant position in our
Retina division . This
position manages sales processes for Allergan Retina therapeutic products in
accordance with approved marketing plans. Assigned sales goals are
achieved through consultative and value based selling techniques coupled with
comprehensive account management while implementing the U.S. Marketing
Plan. Provides technical product knowledge and support to ensure customer
adoption of the product portfolio while delivering customer satisfaction.
Effectively utilizes Allergan sales and data resources to enhance productivity
and provide growth of AGN Retina therapeutics to meet or exceed U.S. Retina
franchise goals. Complies with required reports, requests and promotional
compliance and effectively manages Allergan field assets.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree orhigher is required
- Five plus years injectable, medical orsurgical sales experience required
- Experienceselling in a "buy and bill" Medicare part B/Medical benefit environment andunderstanding of reimbursement challenges and opportunities
- Completeaccount management experience to ensure injectable therapy adoptionsuccess
- Experience with creation and execution of strategic and targeted business plansaround priorities and goals
- Capacity to manage budgets, expenses; capacity to execute sales strategy andmarketing plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability to work effectively in aheavily matrixed team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able tocommunicate with many diverse customer audiences
- Excellent analytical skills, problem resolution skills and general businessacumen
- Strong organizationaland project management skills
- Excellent planning and strategy development while executing against tight timelines
- Ability to travel 25% to 75% depending on geography
- Exhibits a high degreeof flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Must have a validdrivers license and a clean driving record
- Ability to drive a car
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.