Specialty Representative - Gastrointestinal - Northwest Indiana / Orland Park, IL
Orland Park, Illinois, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/9323/other-jobs-matching/location-only
7 hours agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
As a Specialty pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have
the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (Specialty as
well as primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a
specific geographic area.
responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind our
products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated
sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current
and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of
information to the health care professionals and the Primary Care Sales
Representatives in the territory.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree orhigher required
- Candidates shouldpossess 2+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/medical sales industry.
- Ability to work bothindependently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Well-developed writtenand oral communication skills.
- Apply a range oftraditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through andsolve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapportand relationships by interacting effectively with employees and externalcontacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awarenessof their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effectiveorganizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speakerprograms and other activities.
- Strong documented salesresults over time.
- Demonstrates solidclinical product knowledge.
- Computer Skills; Word,PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travelmay be required.
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.