Clinical Sales Representative - Stamford /Bridgeport / Danbury, CT
Stamford, Connecticut, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/10468/other-jobs-matching/location-only
1 additional location
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
19 hours agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity
to regularly call on health care professionals (primary care physicians,
clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area.
Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts
behind Allergan products, which includes organizing, tracking and
distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals.
You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the
product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care
professionals in the territory.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Candidates should possess aminimum of 1 year of experience in outside business to business sales witha proven track record of success.
- Ability to work bothindependently and in a team setting towards meeting establishedobjectives.
- Well-developed written and oralcommunication skills.
- Applies a range of traditionaland non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solveissues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport andrelationships by interacting effectively with employees and externalcontacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating theawareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effective organizationalskills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs andother activities.
- Computer Skills; Word,PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may berequired.
- Candidates must be able tosuccessfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
- Must have a Valid DriversLicense and a clean Driving Record
- Experience in the healthcareindustry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc.
- Experience in educating orinfluencing targeted customers.
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.