Product Business Analyst
Allere Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Leads the research, analysis, and development of configuration changes and new product enhancements for credit card processing product vertical.
- Leads delivery of product strategy collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients on priority setting and requirements definition of product enhancements.
- Performs ongoing solution analysis to better understand product differentiation and solution gaps.
- Considered the SME for assigned products.
- Business requirements and scope development.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Works with development teams, 3rd-party vendors, and internal stakeholders to execute on development, launch and implementation plans.
- Identifies and interprets customer/stakeholder needs and translate feedback and user testing results into feature/functionality requirements.
- Identifies business processes that need to be established to support the product, work with the respective cross functional teams to design and establish the processes to manage the health of the product and measure success.
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the client and credit cardholder market problems.
- Define new product features and enhancements, working and prioritizing features in an agile way as market needs and development resources evolve.
- Interlock with product, marketing, and technology teams to communicate and support sales enablement for new features.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience
- Type of work experience required = Credit Card Processing Product Management, Implementations, or Client Services
- Credit Card experience around: Statements, Collections or Pricing
- In depth experience with credit card processing, including Product Control File (PCF) configuration
- Excellent facilitation skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be well-organized, goal oriented, flexible and a willingness to grow professionally
- Strong analytical skills, adaptability and ability adjust to atypical issues/opportunities are essential
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers at all levels to analyze, validate, specify, verify, and document business needs/market problems
- Accustomed to working under high levels of accountability and measurable performance
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner and capable of exercising good independent judgement
BusinessView all jobs at Allere