Do you have a great attitude and love talking to people? Please keep reading!
Allen Service is a First Class customer service company with an A+ rating with the BBB. Our services encompass all aspects of air conditioning, heating, air quality, emergency repairs, and regular maintenance. The Inbound Call Center Representative position requires a genuine, friendly phone voice, someone who's easy to talk to and likes helping people.
The Inbound Call Center Representative will be taking incoming calls, booking appointments, following up with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction, and reaching out to our valued customers to schedule regular maintenance.
Why work for Allen Services?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Paid Training and Continuous Education
- Weekly Training and Coaching Support
- Winning team atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
- Ensure that all inbound calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Ability to convert warm leads into confirmed appointments
- Maintain a good positive attitude while helping people
- Call to confirm appointments
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Take good notes on the computer during the call
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Monday - Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Every other Saturday
You are encouraged to apply if you have experience in the following areas:
Customer Service, Call Center, Confirmation Specialist, HVAC, Phone Sales, Inbound and Outbound Calling, Lead Conversion, Cold Calling
Powered by JazzHR