Allen Restorations, Inc. is a locally owned and operated restoration company based out of Hershey, PA. We are looking for a motivated technician to fill a vital position in our Emergency Services Department. The right candidate will be a goal oriented individual that’s eager to grow within our company. Experience is preferred, though training and certification will be provided to the right person.
- Driven individuals to work efficiently within areas that have been damaged by water, fire, smoke, or mold.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours.
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and work in a timely manner.
- Must possess teamwork and listening skills. Following instructions and processes is crucial to getting the job done correctly.
- Capacity to move on feet for 8 hours or more.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds on occasion and carry materials.
- Capability to communicate well with others in both written and verbal form.
- Must be willing to submit a criminal background check.
- Maintain reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be an insurable driver that can operate a work van and have a valid PA driver’s license.
- Basic tools are required.
- Competitive hourly rate, based on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program