We are seeking a Medical Technologist MLT to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
Must carry active an active CLS.generalist license or CLS-technician license through Louisiana Board of Medical Examiners.