- Expired: June 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
With $1,000 in his pocket, Allen Lund made the brave decision to start his own transportation brokerage company. It was 1976, when Allen Lund Company formally opened the first office in Los Angeles. Now, we have 35 offices throughout the country and continue to grow!
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our fast paced, challenging, team-oriented work environment. Our culture fosters personal growth and commitment both in and out of the office. Our diverse work force is key in delivering outstanding customer service and our commitment to our industry are main components of our unmatched reputation. We hold true the value of hiring, developing and retaining the best employees in the industry. Our management provides an open and innovative environment that promotes professional and personal growth. This is why, one quarter of our employees have been with ALC for over 10 years!
Why we’re Awesome!!
Inclusive company culture
- Training and Development
- Competitive Compensation
- Unparalleled Benefits & Wellness (we mean really good)!
- 401k with a generous match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Transfer Opportunities
- Share in Company ownership
- Employee Recognition program
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! The Business Analyst will research, design, and develop business analytical requirements from Corporate Analytics Team to create company Business Intelligence tools. If this is you– let’s talk.
- Develop testing procedures with key business users to certify all aspects of BI tools are accurate and meet expectations
- Build and maintain working knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer, Tableau, Qlik Sense, and other BI software applications
- Serve as a liaison between Operations, Developers and IT to assist or gather business data requirements needed for BI and Analytical support
- Create performance scorecards and other routine required reporting for stakeholders
- Identify innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Provide and support the implementation of business data solutions, with priority to our customer(s)
- Develop KPI reporting based on business requirements
- Work with Developers in designing and supporting Dashboards based on KPI requirements from customers and ALC
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Uphold the company standard following the company principles of Customer, Company, Office
Skills and Experience
- College degree highly desired or
- 3-5 Year of Third Party Transportation
- 2+ Years in a business analyst or data analyst role
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel) and Qlik Sense
- Experience with Tableau, and Oracle SQL Developer a plus
- Excellent time-management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Join us in making a difference! Allen Lund Company is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Allen Lund Company, LLC
AddressMount Pleasant, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Allen Lund Company, LLC