- Posted: over a month ago
The position of Project Manager is responsible for working with national customers to convey their brand by directing and managing the signage project or architectural building element from conception to completion.
- Work with company representative and the sales team to determine customer needs and expectations
- Enter and maintain the project information and updates following through to install/completion
- Communicate with both internal departments as well as external sources to make sure project milestones are met and completed on time
- Monitor project progress keeping the customer informed
- Implement action plans as well as change orders for issue resolution with the customers and vendors to ensure successful completion of the project
- Coordinate with art, estimating, production and installation to to ensure customer expectations are being met on time and within budget
- Approve incoming invoices from vendors and subcontractors to submit for payment
- Review final cost and margin information for accuracy
- Prepare monthly projected billing reports
To become a part of our team we require applicants for our Project Manager position to have the following qualifications:
- Ability to understand margins and gross profits
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Organized, detailed and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects simultaneously
- Associates or Bachelor Degree or the equivalent of training, education and experience
- Two plus years of experience in project management. Sign industry experience preferred
Allen Industries offers all full-time employees competitive pay as well as an excellent benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holiday’s, supplemental STD, LTD and Life insurance and 401K with company match.
General Disclaimer: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Allen Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital, disability or veteran status.
Allen Industries Inc
AddressMount Airy, NC
ConstructionView all jobs at Allen Industries Inc