Associate Director, New Business
- Posted: over a month ago
Here at A&G, we are seeking an Associate Director to manage our Business Development efforts. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, can toggle between different projects, and aren’t afraid of a little chaos, this role might just be perfect for you. We need a hard-working individual who is organized, proactive & collaborative. Someone who’s not afraid to dive into various projects, who efficiently manages their time. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude. Have you ever thought about how advertising and business intersect? Business Development will provide a holistic view of how an agency operates, providing collaboration between departments and across capabilities, so being a people-person is a must. You’ll be working with the Project Management and Executive Leadership team to help sell & grow our agency– not in a sales-ey, cold-calling fashion, but in the following capacity:
What You'll Do:
- Supporting various new business pitches across industries & verticals from start to finish
- Responsible for internal briefing documents supporting each pitch opportunity
- Owner of status reports across business development and agency marketing efforts, updating and sharing with the Executive Team on a weekly basis
- Responsible for owning internal agency database, which includes agency case studies, employee bios and headshots, and more
Stuff You've Done & Stuff You're Good At:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business and/or Advertising
- Exposure to New Business or experience at another advertising/marketing agency is ideal
- Exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Professionalism and business writing skills are also important
- Being proactive and nimble is a must– seeking an individual who is able to juggle different projects and deadlines at once
- Manage interdisciplinary teams, made up potentially of strategists, media, experience architects, analysts, public relations, designers, writers, developers, producers, and editors, helping to evolve project objectives into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Familiarity with project management tools (such as MS Project, Merlin, SmartSheet; Trello, Basecamp, 10,000ft, JIRA, etc.)
- Your friends say you’re a strong team leader with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset, able to effectively add value in workflow/process improvement, resource management, quality/risk management, and change management. You have good friends.
- You are looking for a flexible, hybrid work schedule to work from home and one of our Boston or Philadelphia offices. We have excelled at cross-functional collaboration and achieving our clients’ goals remotely over the past two years, and our experience has taught us well.
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Allen & Gerritsen
BusinessView all jobs at Allen & Gerritsen