- Posted: 12 days ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are currently seeking an entry-level BIM Designer to be part of our Structural team in Austin, TX. This role is responsible for accurately and efficiently creating project 3D models and construction documents by collaborating with Project Managers, Structural Engineers, and other Design Associates.
We offer a complete Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD, Life Insurance, 401k with match, PTO, Holidays, HSA with company contribution, Pet insurance, and Employee assistance program.
From initial setup to the final edits of a project, some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Structural Design team with a strong work ethic that is consistently exhibited in attitude and personal drive.
- Utilizing effective communication to collaborate on design tasks as they evolve, while self-managing time and priorities to help achieve project deadlines.
- Successfully understanding construction plans, both by interpreting design intent and changes, and the ability to produce accurate and clear structural construction documents in Revit.
- Analyzing sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach for developing complete drawings with minimal supervision.
- Embracing company standards for drafting plans and details that accurately and clearly convey the correct design elements and intent.
- Working with clients or other consultants to manage multiple BIM files for project coordination, often hosted on Autodesk Construction Cloud (BIM360), and proactively communicate design concerns with project managers and team.
Associates Degree or Diploma in Architectural and Engineering Computer-Aided Design or equivalent work experience
1-4 years’ experience using Revit
Experience with any of the following software: Bluebeam, BIM360, AutoCAD, Recap, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Rhino, Rendering or Visualization Software is a plus.
Eager to support staff with a positive attitude, passion, and patience.
Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Strong work ethic to meet or exceed outlined expectations for role.
Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a project team.
Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas.
Allen & Associates
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Allen & Associates