Allen & Associates Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager - Multifamily
Coordinates and manages the day-to-day operation and activities of the client, the client’s projects and the staff assigned to those projects to assure quality, profitability, efficiency and timeliness. Create a team environment where all members work together to meet project deadlines. Identifies the needs and concerns of the client and works to successfully satisfy these.
- Work with Senior Principal, Principal, or Office Director to define scope of product.
- Prepare manpower requirements, schedules, budgets and fee projections.
- Understand construction methods/procedures.
- Develop code searches.
- Assist in product schematic design process.
- Initiate design development.
- Produce contract documents.
- Keep project records including code documentation, project history, correspondence, estimates and budgets.
- Coordinate the staff assigned to projects to meet established schedules and budgets.
- Assist in the development of technical skills of subordinates.
- Maintain open communication with clients to avoid problems and improve working relationships
- Initiate and participate in construction walk-throughs.
- Check work of project staff for content and accuracy.
- Participate in zoning and public hearings, as needed.
- Participate in projections and billing process to provide accurate information of work progress and additional billing requirements and follows-up on overdue invoices.
- Initiate remedial action for projects falling behind budgeted hours/dollars.
- Communicate delays, problems with project, etc. to business director.
- Promote the firm within the business community to develop new clients.
- Coordinate projects with outside consultants hired by client or offices (including engineers, interior designers etc.).
- Communicate with consultants and coordinate their work.
Skills and qualifications
- Proven skills in leadership, communication, marketing, negotiation and problem solving
- Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and must understand CAD operations
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to handle a broad range of functions and to maintain multiple projects in parallel sequence
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning Design, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Three to five years’ multi-family experience in assisting with all phases of a project.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Additional experience may take the place of some education requirements
Allen & Associates
ConstructionView all jobs at Allen & Associates