Allegro Assisted Living Servic Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Assists with daily activities at individualâ€™s home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Purchases and prepares meals and groceries for individual.
- Helps patient up and down stairs, in and out of bed, etc.
- Administers oral medication written under doctor prescription.
- Accompanies ambulatory patients outside of home.
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to individual, upon request.
- Visits several households to provide similar daily care.
- Educated family about status/health of individual being cared for.
- Performs various other tasks, as directed or upon request by individual or family.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- homelike environment