Recruitment Coordinator (Contract)
- Allegis Global Solutions
Location: Remote, OR, US
Employee Type: Contractor
Posting ID: REF724F
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will support the client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care and administrative support associated with a candidate's application process through to their onboarding.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate's application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate.
Reporting into the Recruitment Administration Manager you will assist in driving high quality candidate care and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed timeframes.
- Developing and coordinating timely interview schedules for candidates and managing any schedule changes accordingly.
- Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems.
- Creating offer letters using the client's HR systems and obtaining the necessary approvals. Ensuring all information is accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
- Maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the onboarding process, to manage requirements and expectations.
- Initiating and monitoring onboarding activities as per client process.
- Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
- Previous administrative experience
- Heavy interview scheduling experience
- Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office - Outlook (or other calendar management systems).
- Previous recruitment or onboarding administrative experience e.g. generating employment offers.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Degree level education or equivalent preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it's like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.