At Allegiant Business Solutions, Inc. our goal is to make sure that our customers feel valued, that our team members are growing, and that we are increasingly locking in lasting customer accounts for our clients. It is why we are experiencing high demand, major growth and are quickly hiring for our Customer Service Sales Representatives openings! Customer service and sales experience is preferred but not required. Paid training will be provided.
Customer Service Sales Representative duties:
- Present products to new customers and set up new accounts
- Help make product suggestions based on customer needs
- Drive sales and help achieve daily/weekly sales goals
- Assist existing customers with any issues and questions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, promotions, and competitive offers
- Participate in paid training sessions (training in sales, customer service, team leadership etc.)
- Previous experience in customer service / sales preferred (not required).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Growth-minded and student mentality.
- Competitive, but still team oriented.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s preferred for team lead/management career opportunities).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly pay, and uncapped commissions for sales and competitive incentives.
- Partial cell phone reimbursement.
- Paid sick leave.
- Great Company Culture. Fun, team outings on a regular basis. Open door policy.
- Paid Trainings. Learn business concepts covered in MBA programs.
- Travel and Network Opportunities. National conferences. Sales training and consultation trips.
Important Information About Our Interviewing/Hiring Process and COVID-19:
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. At this moment in time, Allegiant Business Solutions (ABS) will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with ABS, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in Allegiant Business Solutions.