At Allegiant Business Solutions, Inc. we don't hire managers. Why? Because we train our own new ones! It is a value of ours to offer equal advancement opportunities to our team members based on merit and hard work; we only promote only from within. As our company grows, we are looking to hire and train future company leaders from the ground up. This position is entry level; no experience is required; paid training is provided.
Training is provided on the following job responsibilities:
- Our client's sales, customer accounts, and contracts
- New customer acquisitions and account processing
- Service promotions and conduct sales presentations
Ultimately, we would like you to develop skills to manage:
- Campaign performance and development
- A team of ten to fifteen individuals
- Sales and leadership training workshops
- Office administration and recruiting
- Clear background check and drug test (upon hire)
- Communication skills
- Natural leadership ability
- Student mentality
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly compensation
- Uncapped commissions
- Competitive bonuses and incentives
- Class style learning in all topics concerning business management
- Traveling and networking opportunities
- Much more than we can list here!
Our job opening offers an exciting opportunity for inexperienced professionals to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up. If you are looking for a growing company and a motivated to learn, click on APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. If you are qualified, we'll be in touch within the next 24 to 48 hours. Good luck!
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. At this moment in time, Allegiant Business Solutions (ABS) will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with ABS, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in Allegiant Business Solutions.