Nationwide Parts Sales Rep- Phone Remote $5k Sign on Bonus
Allegiance Trucks Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Parts Sales Rep-Phone RE remotely supports companywide call centers by selling parts to customers through orders received on the phone or otherwise as determined by the manager. Determine the availability of parts to best serve customer demands and coordinate the logistics of those orders. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and dealerships.
- Field incoming calls from outside customers and department salespeople.
- Sell parts to all customers through the phone, or through direct communications from customers via other telecommunications methods.
- Solicit customers calling into the location, and assigned accounts, by phone to promote various parts marketing activities.
- Make sure all external and internal requests for parts are billed on a parts ticket.
- Not specifically responsible for core returns but must assure that cores are invoiced and accounted for on each order – per procedure.
- Keep orderly records of all orders and special-order parts. Communicate with assigned warehouse personnel to facilitate the speedy delivery of orders to customers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Participate in all training programs that are made available.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Basic Qualifications and Attributes:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ parts counter or parts phone room experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for providing internet service for effective operation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.
Allegiance TrucksWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, post hire training, chance to grow with Allegiance.
We are Allegiance Trucks, the fastest growing commercial truck dealer in the Northeast with over 20 locations in 8 states, and we are changing the experience our customers have when it comes to buying, leasing, financing, servicing, and finding the right parts for your truck. Our mission is to work as one for our customers and make commercial trucking easier. We know that the key to our success lies with our people, and we want people who want more than just the next job. We could be the turning point in your career growth. We provide excellent opportunities to grow in knowledge, skills, and income. We believe in an engaged workforce with an active and hand-on leadership team. At Allegiance, everyone has a role in our success and we value everyone’s contribution. Want to make a difference and be connected to an engaged group of people in a growing company? Come to Allegiance.
9 W Broad StreetStamford, CT
RetailView all jobs at Allegiance Trucks