Allegiance Staffing is seeking a Watermain Pipe Layer for one of the areas best plumbing companies. If you are a team player with a history of great attendance then this job is for you.
• Applicants should have experience in placing storm-water, sanitary sewer, and water line infrastructure.
• Must be familiar with using a pipe laser, shooting grade with a transit, and working beside heavy equipment.
• Prepare the area in which pipe will lay by directing trenching and grading.
• Must be familiar with working with trench boxes and using safety equipment
• Experience using pumps and managing ground water a plus
• Installing valves, bends, fire hydrants, manholes, etc.
• Assist equipment Operators in the placement of pipe using hand-signal.
• Backfill around pipe using hand tools. Test pipes for leakage.
• Measure and cut pipe.
• Locating existing utilities.
• Manual labor including but not limited to: shoveling, sawing, hammering, bolting together, and mixing cement.
22-25 per hour BOE Monday-Friday 7a-4p