Kings Mountain, NC
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $16 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Now hiring a Shipping Clerk - Kings Mountain, NC
The Shipping Clerk Job Description compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, and verifies information or data to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of shipments. In this role, you also schedule and manage outbound freight shipments using the internet or telephone communication to ensure customer product is shipped in a timely manner.
- 1st Shift (7:30 am to 4:00 pm) - Monday thru Friday ( must be open to work every other Saturday - up to $16.00/hour
- One to two years of related experience preferred
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Fill out general communication paperwork in written form legibly so as to be understood.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business documents such as pick tickets, packing slips, bills of lading, and governmental regulations.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- A qualified candidate must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text [704-466-3730].
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Location: One location
Allegiance StaffingKings Mountain, NC
Transportation and StorageView All Allegiance Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.