Picker Packer Warehouse
Allegiance Staffing Auburn, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allegiance Staffing is one of the top Staffing Firms in the North West with some of the largest partners in the warehouse business. These positions are for career orientated individuals that come with an increase in pay and benefits after successfully completing the review period. This client supplies every 7-11 in Washington and they are asking us to find them additional qualified staff. This is a daytime position and flexibility with end times is a requirement. You will be starting at 8am and finishing after a 10hr day (or until the work is complete). This is a 4/10 schedule of Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat.
· Picking food and drink (not recommended for someone with food allergies)
· Pulling orders and palatalizing
· Ability to lift boxes that are 5lbs to 20lbs for the entire shift as you are picking
· Keep work area clean
· Place an emphasis on safe work habits
· Ability to work 10+ hour shifts
· Experience with a hand scanner or VOX is helpful
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must have proven record of excellent attendance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
About Allegiance Staffing:
Allegiance Staffing is a private Women Owned Business Enterprise and has been in business successfully for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on the highest forms of customer service which has garnered Allegiance with some of the Top Publicly Traded and Top Privately-Owned companies in the Pacific NW. Allegiance Staffing is as diverse as its clientele list. We pride ourselves on our client's satisfaction by meeting today's challenging workplace demands. We assist companies with Temporary, Temporary to hire and Direct Placement of office, warehouse and professional positions