Mig Welder - 1st shift
- Loading and unloading parts
- Welding parts
- Lifting up to 50 lbs overhead consistently
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminum parts. · Change wire, and welding, as needed.
- Change gas tanks, as needed
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying, and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use
- Performs first-piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by Client standards.
- Must own tools for daily tasks (i.e. micrometers, calipers, edge finders, weld helmet, etc.)
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and work order instructions.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of machine programming
- Ability to work well in a fast pace work environment to meet team expectations.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, machinery with moving parts, and exotic materials.
Calipers, deburr tools, hand grinders, pallet jack, forklift, and computer.
Lifting to 50lbs, pushing, pulling, climbing, and balancing frequent stooping, kneeling, and standing for long periods of time, fine finger dexterity, vision protection, and other appropriate protective clothing.
Allegiance StaffingGastonia, NC
ConstructionView All Allegiance Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.