Position Title: District Manager of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY: The responsibilities of the District Manager of Operations is to supervise and coordinate with subordinate supervisors to ensure that all goals are being met. Specific duties will vary as needs arise.
The District Manager of Operations must have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to organize team members and implement corporate direction. A wide degree of experience, which may be attained by work experience in various roles, is helpful in aiding the director in the specific complexities of managing the assigned areas of operation. Excellent arbitration and organizational skills are also necessary for satisfactory performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES: (Responsibilities include, but not limited to)
- Manage all day to day activities. Oversee therecruitment, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting of potential applicants to includescompletion of new hire paperwork for Human Resources, unit monitoring and system status monitoring.
- Serve as an instructor or evaluator as necessary.
- Oversees supervisors responsible for planning of work assignments, scheduling and equipment allocation.
- Responsible for managing employee review and evaluation process in the assigned scope of operations.
- Responsible forsupervising and mentoring supervisors and managers which includes Shift Commanders and/or District Supervisors and Station Coordinators.
- Responsible for the implementation of patient safety behavioral andprocedural expectations.
- Design and implementsnew directives for growth. Consult with Customer Relations staff on potential opportunities to prepare for call volumechanges.
- Handle initial andfollow-up complaint resolutions with customers, hospitals and thecommunity.
- Actively interfaces withcustomers and customer entities to facilitate business growth andmaintenance of current obligations and relationships.
- Monitor documentation logs (PCS, Signature and Correction).
- Resolve work problems and acts as arbitrator in service problem resolution.
- Manage discipline and corrective action for employees.
- Ensures timely reporting of patient safety events and any "nearmisses".
- Direct and coordinate overall service operations.
- Assist in all aspects of equipment and vehicle maintenance (oilchanges, tires and episodic issues).
- Participate in continuous quality review and improvement of the operations.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Interpersonal/Organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works around standard office conditions, repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation, and use of manual dexterity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Paramedic certification with minimum of 2 years EMS supervisory experience.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license and insurable with our carrier.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Allegiance is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro