Entry Level Sales Manager
Allegiance Management, Inc. Waltham, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Take charge. Think fast. Move Forward.
Allegiance Management has an immediate need for an Entry Level Sales Manager who we can train to Management in our energetic office. Someone who has a background in Customer service, retail, marketing, sales or hospitality along with demonstrated leadership would fit well. We have incredible and personalized mentor-ship as well as multiple avenues for advancement. The ideal candidate will be motivated, goal-oriented and have excellent communication skills. Once trained, our charismatic manager will be responsible for managing other associates, attending weekly management meetings, and will take part in the recruiting process.
- Appointment setting using excellent Customer Service
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
- Serve as an expert to help educate, build rapport and close sales
- Aggressively research and build a new client base to achieve sales goals
- Promote and sell new products and services
- Manage, coach, and train new members of the team
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking and relentless drive for success
- Have strong Customer Service skills
- Can follow a proven process
- Highly competitive and want to win
- Can take rejection and learn from it
- Willing to try new approaches and techniques
This is a direct sales position with the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions
Allegiance Management, Inc.
It starts with the team and ends with the team here at Allegiance Management It’s a cliché to say, but we know we’d be lost without them; we are like a family! We are thrilled to have a devoted and productive team packed with energy and enthusiasm. They seek to improve their skills and enhance their knowledge, thereby building an engaging workplace for all of us. What more could we want? Given how valuable our team is to us, it is our responsibility to look after them! We’ve come up with ways to care for our people so that they stay motivated and enthusiastic in every sense. That includes training, personal development, team building and out-of-hours activities. If there’s a problem, our priority is to fix it. All these factors represent a vital tool for drawing, developing and retaining talent.