Come work for one of the fastest growing home care agencies in Colorado!
Allegiance Home Care is a highly rated and rapidly expanding home care agency reaching from Fort Collins to Castle Rock, and just about every where in between. We pride ourselves in quality service to our clients and employees. We are currently seeking two full time RN Educator/Care Transition Specialists. This is a perfect job for individuals just coming out of college or someone that prefers the Home Care/Home Health environment!! This is an awesome opportunity and we would love to find two enthusiastic RNs to start as soon as possible. Give us a call for more information!
- Competitive pay
- Training and Education
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Oversee Home Care clients care plans and based upon client specific needs
- Complete assessments for approval for client services and develop care plan
- Complete re-assessments for changes in condition and update care plans
- Provide new hire orientation skills validation and on-going training and education to ensure that care meets the clients' needs.
- Monitor and take reasonable steps to ensure the following:
- Compliance with the client's plan of care.
- Client rights are exercised
- Compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and professional standards are maintained
- Compliance with established policies and procedures
- Develop company and organizational goals related to client transition assessment
- Develop an education and training plan
- Implement the education and training plan including monitoring of attendance, compliance and demonstrated competency upon the conclusion of the education/training.
- Participate in strategic, short range, and long-range planning for educational and training programs.
- Coordinates special educational activities, including conferences, workshops, and other functions.
- Develop education and training policies focused on client care in collaboration with the staff and management
- Implement performance improvement priorities.
Qualifications / Educational Requirements:
- The RN Educator must have a valid Registered Nurse from the State of Colorado.
- Willingness to travel locally in the Denver market
- Flexible schedule
Come join the Allegiance Home Care team! Give us a call for more information at 303-287-8118
Allegiance Home Care
Why Work Here?
Flexible schedule and benefits offered after waiting period if working 30 hours or more