Come work for one of the fastest growing home health care agencies in Colorado!
Allegiance Home Care is a highly rated and rapidly expanding home care agency reaching from Fort Collins to Castle Rock, and just about every where in between. We pride ourselves in quality service to our clients and employees. We are currently seeking an RN Care Transition Specialist, either part or full time. This is a perfect job for individuals just coming out of college!!This is an awesome opportunity and we would love to find someone to start as soon as possible. Give us a call for more information!
- Competitive pay
- Training and Education
- Flexible Schedule (you set your own schedule)
- Medical/Health Benefits (for those working over 30 hours/week)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Oversee Home Care patients care plan and needs
- Do assessments for clients to get approved for services, and develop care plan
- Do re-assessments for clients that have changes in condition, to update and improve care plans
- Provide on-going training and education to ensure that care meets the clients' needs.
- Monitor and take reasonable steps to ensure:
- Compliance with the client's plan of care.
- Client rights are exercised
- Compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and professional standards are maintained
- Compliance with established policies and procedures
- Develop company and organizational goals related to client transition assessment
- Develop an education and training plan
- Implement the education and training plan including monitoring of attendance, compliance and demonstrated competency upon the conclusion of the education/training.
- Participate in strategic, short range, and long-range planning for educational and training programs.
- Coordinates special educational activities, including conferences, workshops, and other functions.
- Develop education and training policies focused on client care in collaboration with the staff and management
- Implement performance improvement priorities.
Qualifications / Educational Requirements:
- The RN Educator must have a valid Registered Nurse license from the State of Colorado.
- Willingness to travel / flexibility
Come join the Allegiance Home Care team! Give us a call for more information at:
8515 Pearl St. Suite 101
Thornton, CO 80229