- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Allegiance Crane & Equipment is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team in our Pompano Beach office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office. The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Receive & coordinate orders of equipment in yard. Work with dispatch & field team to ensure equipment is loaded and ready for delivery, as needed. Collect & file documentation for orders.
- Generate purchase orders for jobs that have been subcontracted to other contractors.
- Maintain all blanket equipment permits and renew as needed. Keep copies of all permits in asset files.
- Coordinate lodging and travel arrangements for team members as needed. Maintain spreadsheet and file on the expenses for appropriate billing to customers and/or reconciliations.
- Create and maintain all documentation and files related to equipment and assets for branch.
- Ensure that current registrations are maintained in all equipment binders and asset files at all times.
- Collect and maintain fuel logs.
- Issue/collect and keep records of tablets issued to all team members.
- Provide support for branch purchases. Create & manage purchase orders as needed.
- Provide support for dispatch, as needed.
- Commitment to maintaining all safety standards and regulations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work individually and as a team
- Professional communication skills to be able to communicate effectively
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
Regularly required to sit, stand, reach, bend, stoop, twist, crawl, climb, squat, kneel and move about equipment at varying heights. Some heavy physical effort required. Must be able to lift up to 15 lb. Will regularly be exposed to noise, heat, dust, and fumes around repair facility and/or job sites.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary: $20 - $25 per hour
Allegiance Crane & Equipment is an EEO Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Allegiance Crane & EquipmentFort Lauderdale, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.