Senior Budget Financial Analyst
- Posted: 22 days ago
Allegheny Science & Technology (AST) is currently looking for a Senior Budget Financial Analyst to support the mission of the Office of Technology Transitions (OTT) to expand the public impact of the Department of Energy’s (DOE) overall mission. This position serves across multiple programs providing critical budgetary and financial support functions. Successful candidates shall possess requisite skills and understanding in budget allocation, execution, and administration.
- High level of understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements.
- Knowledge of the Federal financial and accounting policies and systems requirements.
- Experience working with multi-year/no-year appropriations and differing appropriations.
- Formulate strategic financial plans, prepare cost estimates and correlate financing requirements into executable budgets.
- Assess products and/or procedures for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Comprehend interrelationships between financial management requirements and automated solutions, considering the current system environment and the potential integrations of added systems.
- Manage completion of work within the time frame specified by the client, ensuring that all requirements are met.
- Prepare milestone status reports and presentations
- Knowledge of activity-based costing, business case analysis and outsourcing requirements.
- Minimum six years financial management experience to include Financial Management/Accounting.
- Prior relevant experience with federal agencies.
Allegheny Science & Technology
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?